Sunday 14 April 2019

New experience..



Art is the process of seeing yourself in things that are not you... Art enable us to find ourself and loose ourself at the same time...
       
          This art is very close to my heart, as it was my photography practical , and I just copied that day to my journal..That day I realised that what all I draw is not just an art but all the things we do is an art and each and every person is artist..
           It was a complete different experience for me. I was like the hands which hold the sketch book and pencil,will those hands be able to hold a camera?? And the answer was yes!!they can hold..and then I thought, those things or emotions which I am not able to show it from my drawings that I will be able to show through my photography, and those things which I am not able to capture it from my camera , those I will show through my drawings..
          Whole two mediums can help me to create something new that I want to show to world..

1 comment:

  1. Very thoughtful and spot on, you should write more as you add more to your collection!

    ReplyDelete